T.N.T ( Tenkilakha. Nindi. Tokchi)

(From left to right, from right to left, TNT. 'My place' Swarga it is - domiciled by Rai, Gurung, and Sherpa.) I'm hearing 'moo' and 'bow-wow.' TNT - 'I'm receiving you loud and clear. I'm recording according to received wisdom. I'm experiencing organic growth.

There are differences within a group; I'm not sure about you. I follow you not to harm you, so please don't call me that and that. I follow your culture, celebrate most festivals, speak your language, and worship your god. To be naked, 'I mix the customs of different groups of people to make it better for all.' Now don't call me communal.

My people are selling their place; they cause damage to my place. 'Know-how,' see it for a second time; try to inject this little wisdom. First, you tunnel under the mountain; then you go into the tunnel. 'Not-now,' now you want to make your way out because it collapsed. 'Now-how,' 'you are trapped; at last, you wished you could see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'll tell you now! You are a fool.' You did foolish things this time. This is my judgment.

Of course! Things are different from the way they were in the past, but the result will only be known in the future. I shouldn't act this way; they have an advantage. I made a lot of efforts, but you only threw bullets; now I'm not afraid. That *ucking bullet missed my heart; that made me write in an honest way without trying to be kind.

I'm not made of money! You need not act funny; don't make your kind fools. Your garbage talk is making me sick(ee). I don't. Do you know all the rules? The earth and all the people, places, and things on it learn about the ways of the world; 'you're very young.' Let me guess; you belong to the toilet.

They had taken offensive action; it irritates me the way irritates rates have risen by continuing percentage. I'm bona fide; to fight them, I need no chemical weapon. Just know 'they launched the attack first; I have no choice but to defend myself. Your point is taken - expressing bad/good influence in return.

Affected by you in an often negative way; now the situation reached a breaking point. I see no use in discussing this further, and sorry that I have to express bad feelings in a very clear way with details. That bullet made a hole right through my chest; think your own thoughts - 'No hate.'

They won't thank me, not a bit of it, and I don't even expect it. They want to be on the safe side; that is that; you are surrounded by me on all sides. You keep on looking 'I'm on the bright side.' But they are going to crucify me if I fail now, so I'll be fast when it's the last lap, without being certain; I'll make sure that it happens successfully.

Comments

Popular Posts