That is Life



some people feel sorry for my state of mind these days
So,today I want to take the liberty to share some views and opinions which would be hazard to say

T : yea..._hings are not going so peachy
H: still I do _ave dream big and loud
A: but it's _ pity, I can't even feel it, I'm stuck in this crowd
T: maybe, _here is a fear in the _ruth

I: so, _ have to be careful but not nervous
S: to not to lose control of a given _ituation

L: but I have already talked about a _eader,whose name always come first for the change that has happened
I: maybe he/she _s a great politician,good minister for followers,but they are definitely not a great leader. They are there due to their followers who skip almost everything out on sleep,but they never skip to praise and support them
F: while living life a certain way is definitely not a problem,the expectations are
     therefore,sometimes I think to change my behaviour to add new _eatures because I have seen everything is within reach for a price
E: _veryone knows about it,still they doesn't know! You know the difference hai!!
  So I ain't expecting anything from those person who shows concern for the environment
 because I don't understand their actions

Maybe that is what we are best at
Maybe that is who we are
Maybe that is the traditions we've established
Maybe we are in the state of half asleep and half awake
O' perhaps 'that is life'

I haven't seen heaven
but I have seen humans who still cry cries
so everything we've learnt till is nothing but just a lie
I have seen highlights
When animals kills humans
but when humans murdered animals
it gets no light
maybe they can't make money out of it

Maybe that's what we're best at
.....................................................
 ....       .......      ........     .......   ......
O' perhaps 'that is life'

See,what I'm trying to say you my friends
be like tiddler,be a thing of the past
along the way,don't forget to update your mindset
be highly professional yet also openly human
Blend professionalism with a healthy dose of humanity
because the best gift you can give is the gift of equality

And yeah...people are going to take advantage of you from this
but you know you are you, experiencing the real world is a necessary exercise. Right.

I think I'm building something here
but it is going no where
perhaps-these times are smoking bad
got low number in the bank account
but that's okay' sometimes I need a swift kick in the pants
to get on the right lane to find answers
to be more optimistic and less weighed down
perhaps I complain openly,but I also celebrate openly, I worry openly
in point of fact I'm openly human
Perhaps it's just the black thoughts
O' perhaps 'that is life'

"The views and opinions expressed in here are mine only,you do not necessarily need to believe it, but you do need to pull up your sleeves to seek the truth boldly"

Comments

Popular Posts